Your Satisfaction is Our Success.
We strive to provide our customers with the highest level of service possible. From first visit to order delivery, we want you to be completely satisfied with your experience.
Our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff is available to help you find the product that is best for you.
Every product we ship is factory-sealed and covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
Return Policy and Conditions
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee from the original ship date for most merchandise. Certain restrictions apply to the products listed below. Please check through for more detail. After 30 days, only the manufacturer's warranty applies and no returns will be accepted.
A RETURN MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (RMA#) must be obtained from here and is required for ALL returns. We reserve the right to charge up to a 20% restocking fee on returns. Merchandise must be returned within 15 days of the issuance of the RMA# at which time the RMA# expires. RMA#'s are non-renewable.
We reserve the right to return any merchandise without a valid RMA# to the customer or to prorate the credit.
All returned merchandise must be in the original packaging with the UPC or bar code intact. All components, manuals, registration card(s), software, cables & accessories must be included. Precision Data Products inspects all returns and reserves the right to return merchandise that does not meet the criteria.
30 day money back guarantee does not apply to special orders and some manufacturers. The following manufacturers of hardware (not all inclusive) are not returnable: Cisco, IBM, APC, Lenovo & Sony. The following publishers of software (not all inclusive) are not returnable: Citrix, IBM Software, Borland.
Most defective products will be accepted directly by Precision Data Products for credit, replacement, exchange, or repair at Precision Data Products discretion, within thirty (30) days from invoice date. After thirty (30) days, the manufacturer's warranty applies. All non-defective returns for credit or exchange are subject to a 15 percent restocking fee, and must be completed within thirty (30) days from date of invoice. To obtain a manufacturer's phone number, please contact Precision Data Products at one of the listed phone numbers.
- Please allow for up to 48 hours for processing.
- RMA numbers issued by Precision Data Products are good for 15 business days only. RMA numbers cannot be extended or re-issued.
- Customers are responsible for return-freight charges on shipments.
- Special orders and shipments direct from manufacturer require a valid, written manufacturer RMA number.
- Non-defective, non-DOA returns are subject to a minimum $3.00 per-item charge for shrink-wrapping, sticker removal and other return-related tasks in addition to any restock charges if not returned in "like new" condition.
- Pack return cartons carefully to prevent damage in transit.
- Clearly mark each address label of each package being returned with the RMA number.
- DO NOT WRITE ON THE MANUFACTURERS BOX. Products must be in resalable condition to receive credit unless defective.
- Precision Data Products strongly recommends using a reputable shipping carrier capable of providing proof of delivery, as well as properly packing and fully insuring return shipments.
- Software is not returnable if the packaging has been opened. If software was distributed electronically, it is not returnable if the licenses were downloaded.
- Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance. Certain products cannot be returned to the Seller for any reason - without exception - and the Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance. More information may be provided by the dedicated Seller account manager.