- My logon isn't working!
If you certain your login information is correct, then there could be browser settings or cookies on your system causing an issue.
- Click here to clear our cookies and then try to login again.
- You may be at the wrong login form. Corporate accounts have their own web address, and general accounts may not login to these corporate sites. Try your login again from here.
- If you are not used to using your email address to login, you may be on the wrong website. Try our old corporate website at here.
- If you are still having issues, please contact our Customer Service at 800.968.2468.
- What is my password?
On the login form, click "forgot password". Once on the forgot password page, enter your email address and click the "SEND RESET LINK" button. You will be sent an email containing a reset link that is only valid for 48 hours. Clicking the link will allow you to enter a new password, and log you in. Once used a password reset link becomes invalid.
If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder. If you do not have an account with us - no email will be sent.
- What is a corporate account?
A corporate account is tied to your company. Corporate accounts give you access to more features, such as shared billing/shipping addresses, user management, and more. For more details please contact your Customer Service representative.
- How do I change my password?
You may update your password through your Account Settings.
- Log in and click "My Account" at the top right of the page.
- In the menu on the left (or from a select box on mobile devices), choose "Options" from under the "Account Settings" header.
- You will need to enter your old password, as well as the password you wish to change it to and then click "Update".
- You will receive an email notification alerting you the password was changed.
- Why has my order number changed?
When you initially place an order, an order number is generated by the website. You will see this generated number until your order is linked to our internal software.
When your order gets linked to our internal order processing software, the order number generated from that software takes precedence.
- Why does the order number on the webiste not match the number on the packing slip?
This is fairly common with back-ordered items. When a back-order is generated, the system will then generate a new order document containing a new order number.
- Why is my order status still "Unknown" even though I have already received the order?
The most common cause of the "Unknown" status is that the order has not been linked to the order in our internal order processing software. Once the order is linked, the status of the order can then be determined.
It is also possible that during the syncing process, the status of an item could not be determined.
Please contact Customer Service to determine the real status of the order.
- How do I request a return?
To return a product you will need an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. You can get an RMA number two ways.
- Contact customer service at 800-968-2468. An account representative will take your details, and when approved you will be given an RMA number.
- Through our return form. After filling out the return form you will receive a confirmation email with an ID that will allow you to track the status of your request. Once approved you will be given a RMA number.
Please read through our return policy for further details.
- How long does it take for me to get my credit issued?
In most circumstances it will take approximately 4-6 weeks from the time Precision Data Products, Inc. receives your returned item.
A credit memo will be issued and mailed to you.
- I paid for my purchase with a credit card. How will my refund be issued?
Precision Data Products, Inc. will issue you refund in the same form that payment was received. If you paid with a credit card it will be refunded. If you have Net 30 terms with us, your credit will be put on your account.
- Will my credit automatically be applied to any outstanding balance or open invoice?
No, Precision Data Products, Inc. will not apply your credit until you request us to do so.